Here are a few of our charity partners, and some details on how they serve our community. Follow the links to learn more about these amazing organizations.
Interested in becoming a Mitten Foundation charity partner?
Below is the application along with a few qualifications our partners must meet.
Selected organizations must meet the following criteria:
- be small enough that the donation will make a measurable difference
- fulfill a need in the Westside or surrounding community
- have a well documented strategy and timeline for proposed idea
- must be a local nonprofit, or have a strong local presence
- are a certified 501(c)3 or in the application process
- have a proven record of successfully elevating and enhancing those effected
- exemplify the values of The Mitten Brewing Co. as a model to improve our community
- share our commitment towards equality and acceptance of every member of our community
Application for partnership
Please fill out the application below to be considered for a charity partner. All applications will be reviewed by the board of directors, and selection is based on a variety of factors. If you haven't heard anything within a few months of applying it's likely your organization/project was not selected. All applications will be saved for potential need based fundraisers. Multiple application are un-needed unless the idea has changed.